jueves, 18 de octubre de 2018

Salar de Uyuni: the best trip


In february at 2018, I traveled to “Salar Uyuni” in Bolivia.
This year whit my friend (Camila) we travel to Oruro, a small town in Bolivia.
It was the first trip we made together and Camila was very very nervous because she had not traveled in the airplane. Our plan was to know the salar located in Uyuni, a village near Oruro.

When we enter in the town, the people of agency said “tours to Uyuni here!” and we immediately bought the tickets by going the place the next day.

I chose the first picture because shows →
the moment when whit my friend arrived at the Salar. I was really very touched because I had dreamed that moment and I remember thinking that the place was paradise. This photo was taken by Sergio, a young man we met in Oruro.

We was in Uyuni for three consecutive days and we had the best time. We went to the place in the center of Uyuni, a crafts market in Colchani and  to the desert in Potosí.
I consider it the best trip because simple I forgot everything. I did not have connection so i did no have remember responsabilities.




1 comentario:

  1. Wow it looks like an interesting place. And there's nothing better than to disconnect and forget responsibilities.

    ResponderBorrar

English

Writing in English is something that dificult me because I do not use a lot of vocabulary. Managing another language is something that beco...