jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2018

English

Writing in English is something that dificult me because I do not use a lot of vocabulary. Managing another language is something that becomes very difficult even though I have tried to improve.However, being constantly writing for the blog has helped me to know words and improve the writing a bit.
I think I still have a lot to learn but this has been a positive experience for me, because not only have I reinforced the grammar but also writing about me has been a therapeutic activity hahaha
I think it was an opportunity to get to know myself and get to know some of my colleagues a little more. Knowing what their tastes and activities were was also fun, with some activities I even learned new things.
The blog represents for me a space of relaxation and that is why I agree with the fact that the program includes it in its program, it seems to me that the promotion of writing is important in order to understand another language.
Honestly I do not have an idea to improve it because I like it that way, I think it's a relaxed activity and it does not require a lot of time.
Outside of class, I use English when I converse with foreigners and when I listen to music. 
The truth is that English is not a language that motivates me too much, but I understand 
that it is a useful tool in this globalized world

Finally, in my experience, the english in the university It has been very good, at school it was very difficult for me and I never really learned, sometimes it gives me laziness but at the end of the day I feel that I am learning something that is useful.


1 comentario:

English

Writing in English is something that dificult me because I do not use a lot of vocabulary. Managing another language is something that beco...