jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2018

Social Work UCH


I quite like the curriculum of my career. At this moment we are the only career within the Faculty of Social Sciences that has a branch of gender theory, for example. I feel quite comfortable with the subjects because they are new. The race was reopened in 2015, so the curriculum is quite current.
I think, that it would lower the work load a little. We are asked to write a lot and we always have to make presentations, in addition to constantly giving evidence. I think the load is a little heavy in that sense.
What I would add is a physical space and how, the social work department is small and there are always problems with the rooms, so I think it would be very positive to add a building with rooms for the race.
The forms of teaching I like, usually teachers are concerned with creating comfortable spaces for conversation and are open to dialogue. Many try to take us recreational activities to get out of the traditional teaching model.

In terms of technology, the truth is that I do not have much to say because I have never felt that it is necessary, I think it might be a contribution but, we do not work mostly with high-end technology, we only use computers and until now we have them inside. the faculty.
Finally, in general terms I feel happy with the race and with the means we have to study, I think it is a nice place, but undoubtedly always the financing, for example, can contribute to better the quality of the spaces.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

English

Writing in English is something that dificult me because I do not use a lot of vocabulary. Managing another language is something that beco...