jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2018

Postgraduate

At the end of my career, I would like to do a graduate degree related to criminological sciences. 
Ithink it would be interesting to study in developed countries that study the
 social phenomenon of crime.
I believe that understanding crime can make better decisions that relate social reintegration.
 
Or also, a postgraduate course focused on public policies and the way of doing social intervention. 
I like the relationship of social work with public policy and the state role. 
I would like to study it because 
I consider it a challenge.
 
New Zealand or Australia have more equitable social policies and that is why 
I would like to travel abroad.

The idea would be to export models and advance in the area of ​​social equity.
I think it is important to study after graduating because it is necessary to update 
knowledge every day to understand social phenomena.
It would be interesting to study in a part-time system because that would allow me to work and
 have money to pay for my expenses outside the country.
Finally, I think that studying abroad as well as expanding knowledge in academic terms is a nice
 opportunity to meet other people and be filled with experience that will then give you the energy 
to work happily And share the knowledge with the environment that surrounds us.
 


 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

English

Writing in English is something that dificult me because I do not use a lot of vocabulary. Managing another language is something that beco...