jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2018

My summer vacation


For my summer vacation, I will travel in the first instance with my mom. She does not know yet, but I bought tickets to visit Arica. She has never traveled by plane and I thought it was a nice idea. This will be in early January.

Then, in mid-January, I will go with my parents, younger sisters, grandparents and my godfather to Lican Ray, a town that is south of Chile, Araucania region. We plan to visit Lake Calafquen, Pucón and Villarrica, which are cities near Lican Ray. My father also proposed to visit Valdivia, but that is still not safe because January 26 is my birthday and for that date I would like to be back in Santiago to celebrate also with my friends.

In February I would like to participate in a volunteering. I signed up recently and still do not confirm if I was accepted, but the idea is to work in the maintenance of nature reserves in central and southern Chile. It makes me a little nervous, because I signed up to go alone, but I am encouraged to know that it is an opportunity to meet new people and collaborate with the enviromet.

Finally, I plan to spend the rest of the holidays (half of February) in the company of my friends. I think it might be a good idea to look for work on that date to continue working during the year. In college I have to take a few subjects so I think I would have time to dedicate myself to a job.


Resultado de imagen para lican ray
(Lake Calafquen)

2 comentarios:

English

Writing in English is something that dificult me because I do not use a lot of vocabulary. Managing another language is something that beco...