jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2018

work


To be honest, it scares me to think about my future job because I honestly do not know if I want to work.
I am a student of social work, I like the career and I would like to dedicate myself a time to that but I would also like to do other things.
Being a social worker I would like to work in prisons, that is the area to which I have dedicated myself for two years. I mainly like working with young people in conflict with the law. I imagine it obviously in a closed space because we speak of people deprived of freedom.
I would love to travel to other countries and see how prisons work and study models of international social reintegration.

I like this area because I think that people deprived of liberty are strongly excluded and abandoned. I think that focusing work in this area represents an opportunity for change not only for inmates and inmates, but for the development of the country. It seems important to demand a more active role for the state.

Later on, I would like to put aside social work, because it is exhausting, and dedicate myself to building a cafeteria, selling natural products and resting a bit, living in southern Chile maybe and working there.
I really do not think about the salary, it's not something that worries me at this moment.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

English

Writing in English is something that dificult me because I do not use a lot of vocabulary. Managing another language is something that beco...