jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2018

Pantrucas


My favorite food is "las pantrucas".
This dish, besides being delicious, is full of history and cultural richness. 
The pantrucas are of Mapuche origin, original people of our country.
I like to eat this dish because I have nothing to do with my ancestral roots, 
I also love it when my mother cooks it because the preparation with a lot of love and dedication.
I also like to cook a lot, although there is still no need to do pan-jacks, haha,
 but I like to prepare meals that can make more people happy. When I go to college 
I take home-made food because I really prefer the taste of the food made by my mom. 
When I have time and money I like to visit the restaurant called "Piccola Italia", 
they serve delicious pastas, it is one of my favorite places to eat, my dad also likes
 me a lot and when there are special dates he takes us to a corner there.
I think that food has the magic of gathering people, I love eating and tasting new flavors, 
I feel that with food it brings us closer to places and moments, without a doubt it is one of my favorite 
activities.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

English

Writing in English is something that dificult me because I do not use a lot of vocabulary. Managing another language is something that beco...