jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2018

Angela Davis


Currently I do not have a favorite author. I read a lot because my career is based on reading and I do not dislike it, but when I have free time I prefer to do other things.
Angela Davis, is an author who has inspired a lot, is not my favorite because I have not read all her work but I think she is an admirable woman because of the struggle in which she participated. His writing is simple and tries to reach all people, not just the academy. The book "woman, race and class" seemed beautiful, although hard. In the book Angela talks about the conflicts that occurred throughout history within the feminist movement, especially between white and black feminism.
If you ask me, I recommend it to closed eyes, it is a quick, informative reading that invites reflection and questioning. The issue addressed remains in force until today. It is a book that I really liked because it gave me tools to be able to converse with the feminine environment that surrounds me. I would not say it's my favorite book because many books have made sense to me throughout my life. But this is the one I liked the most during the last time.

I recommend it because I think it is important to be up to date with the information that relates to feminism, a movement that is in the forefront and that has marked the political and social scene, especially during the course of this year.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

English

Writing in English is something that dificult me because I do not use a lot of vocabulary. Managing another language is something that beco...